Social Content & Campaign Manager at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks is looking for a social-savvy someone who can handle the always-on needs of modern brands and businesses.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Social Media Manager, you will manage the day-to-day activities of the social media campaigns we produce for top-name clients.
- You’ll propose, produce and post content according to guidelines, working directly with our clients and internal teams.
- Working with Creatives and Designers, you’ll create and publish promotions, sponsored content and social media ads.
- You listen, respond and engage with the audiences of our clients in a way that fits both the brand and the platform.
- Cultivating leads and sales, you’ll conduct online advocacy and open streams for cross-promotions with influencers, growing each brand’s reach and community.
- You help to monitor and handle responses to reviews to keep up the reputation of our clients.
- Looking after clients’ content calendars, you are also responsible for scheduling posts.
- You keep check on the good looks of each page and profile, making sure all logos, profile pictures and cover photos are up to date.
- When things (or texts) change, you help to update content across social and platforms including dot-coms, blogs and brand apps.
Join Our Team in LA
At our fabulous office in Los Angeles, you’ll join a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition to the basic good stuff such as healthcare package and a salary, you’ll be part of a fun, successful and super-fast-moving team with a shared ambition to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. If you can handle the heat (of our LA office), we’d love to hear from you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for this role. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- In addition to (most of) the above, we are looking for someone who is also experienced with the back-end of managing social media.
- You are familiar with the ins and outs of all major platforms including Twitter, FB, IG and LI.
- You know how to organize review and approval processes.
- You’re experienced with tracking performance using tools such as Hootsuite and Sprinklr.
- You can produce timely reports on audience growth, demographics, engagement rates, reach, sentiment and more.
- Equally important, you can provide recommendations for how to optimize the performance of pages and campaigns.