UX Designer at MediaMonks HQ
Stop exploring the world in AR or put down your VR helmet and only use your phone with foldable screen to look at this vacancy - the nicest creative production company on the planet has an an exciting position for a wwwonderful human being with a knack for technology.
We’re looking to hire an experienced User Experience Designer who’s eager about producing interactive work, from entertaining AR experience on the airport, running in a 4D installation, explore and learn about a Colombian island in VR, talk about a new car with Voice U.I., robotic krakens and the like.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll stand at the base of the creative projects we produce for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You'll push the concepts and ideas from our Creative Monks to a new level with your UX designs.
- You’ll help to shape experiences from scratch but will also contribute to projects in the making by proposing additions and adjustments that will contribute to the commercial and creative goals of the project.
- You’ll produce high-quality UX deliverables such as detailed wireframes, user flows and interactive prototypes.
- Not only will you get the chance to create a lot of interesting ideas, but we’ll also look to you when exploring new interaction models for emerging technology like AR, VR & Voice UI.
- You create crystal-clear briefings for our visual designers and produce lean documentation of features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
- You’re not afraid to present your well crafted work to clients whether it’s in face to face meetings or sending well made and clear documentation.
- You follow up on your projects with design or development teams in order to see if the user experience is still optimal and you’re flexible enough to adjust plans where needed.
- You’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in twelve locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1000 Monks and counting.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It.
As a UX Designer at MediaMonks, you develop creative work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. In addition to this poetic symmetry, you’ll get to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production platform in any field and market.
If you’re eager to join our digital dynasty, we’d love to hear your personal pitch. We’re also keen to see some actual work, so please share your best creative thinking with us.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 3+ years experience as a UX designer.
- You know Sketch, Google products and the Adobe Suite like the back of your hand.
- You’re familiar with prototyping tools like Marvel, XD or Origami.
- You’re always up-to-date with the latest (design) trends and innovations and fascinated by how people interact with (new) technology in practice.
- You’re knowledgeable about interaction design and is able to transform this knowledge into award-winning work.
- You can create clear decks that effectively communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- You can make sense of seemingly cryptic briefs and aren't afraid to ask questions to help better-define what needs to be done in the first place.
- You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
- In our line of business, there’s a little surprise around every corner, but with your creative problem-solving skills you can tackle each and everyone of ‘em.
- You’re confident in communicating in English at the highest international level and have an ability to clearly present interactive concepts to non-technical crowds in a way that makes everyone feel smart.
- You’re comfortable and able to teach the UX padawans in our team all the skills and tricks to smash a project.
- Last, but not least, you are a true team player with very likeable social skills.
- Having a degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Design, Computer Science, Psychology or related field is rad, but not required.
- Ideally, you’re keen to (further) specialise in new areas of UX enabled by AR, VR, ML, AI and voice technology.
- If you’re experienced working with or at a creative or production agency, that would be amazing.
- The same goes for any experience you may have with producing lean documentation of interactions, features, and functionalities to instruct designers, animators and developers.