Producer at MediaMonks LA
The MediaMonks monastery in LA is seeking producers with a knack for digital design. In this position, you oversee the production process for our fast-moving design and animation projects.
This mid-level role requires prior experience in digital advertising, asset creation and integrated production, as well as an understanding of what is needed in the first place to make first-rate projects come about.
- You’ll directly with top-notch clients to produce digital advertising assets that require our in-house teams to deliver quality x quantity.
- You are responsible for the process and completion of multiple design & animation projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Illustration and Animation Monks.
- A quality watchdog, you work closely together with our Program/Project Managers and international production teams to make sure pixels are pushed to perfection.
- You make sure that the work meets the client’s strategy, brand and creative goals, as well as our own quality standards.
- As a Producer, you’re also help scoping and quoting projects, working with senior Monks and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- As part of MediaMonks, you part of an international production company, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft the best of work.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office gossip.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people of course!) are available.
- You liaise between clients and teams to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience doing awesome work as PM or producer in digital advertising or creative production.
- Knowledge of the design and animation (production) process is a must.
- You have a solid understanding of the creative workflow of fast-paced design and animation projects.
- You also have a sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning/production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language that clients can understand.
- We need a true-born and fun-loving team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You can collaborate comfortably with digital artisans including creatives, illustrators, designers, 2D animators, 3D animators, concept artists.
- Setting up and managing production projects between offices is no easy task and requires superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Spreadsheets are your natural habitat, project management tools your best friend (e.g., TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, farmerswife, Post-it notes).
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
If you think you’ll manage magnificently, you should send us your cv_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP, along with a cover letter detailing why you are the best Monk for the job.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!