iOS Developer at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for a Swift/Objective-C developer to make great apps in our iOS development team.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Hilversum headquarters, you will join our award-winning iOS team.
- Together, you will develop native iOS apps from prototype to approval, using Swift, persistence, and occasionally Objective-C.
- The iOS team is responsible for building and maintaining a wide range of apps offering a wide range of features — from the ultimate grilling companion to an all-star coffee app and innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- The mobile team is nested in our development department which is part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, which is a fact.
- Next to building amazing apps, you’re responsible for doing code reviews to make sure everyone is doing an awesome job.
- You’ll chair biweekly sessions where the iOS team comes together to talk about issues and developments to make sure we keep innovating in our projects and process.
Become Our Senior iOS Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company people would kill to work for. The job comes with a one-of-kind company culture, excellent extracurricular events, a next-gen pension fund, amazing food, and an annual winter sports trip. The coffee is OK, but limitless.
If you’re eager to make mobile magic happen, send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with work examples and a motivation detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this mid-level position, we’re looking to hire an iOS developer with several high-end apps to show for.
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Swift.
- If you also speak Dutch or Objective-C, that would be a plus.
- You’re up to date with the latest developments in iOS, and are also capable of supporting older versions.
- You’re (potential) BFFs with Mr. Jenkins, not afraid of letting him run tests on your code.
- Experience with multithreading is preferred too, as is the ability to work based on Photoshop and Sketch files.
- You have a sweet tooth for Bluetooth and other mobile hardware technologies.
- You’re an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be the perfect fit for this position.