QA Analyst at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is in search of a Sr/Ssr Quality Assurance Analyst to make sure our projects look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild.
About the Role
- As a QA Monk, you use your eagle eye and knowledge of QA methods to assure the quality of the projects that comes to your hands.
- You’re the last line of defense before the projects (web, apps, etc) are served to the general public, saving your coworkers from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly check the documentation and workflows, and gather more information if necessary.
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are tuned to our projects and workload.
- As part of the QA team you educate our developers, designers, animators and PMs on best practices and developments in the field, so that you don’t have to point out the obvious.
- You actively study trends and developments to stay up to date with the latest requirements and guidelines.
- You have an eagle-eye for detail, you make sure visual and functional guidelines are met in every instant.
- You’re able to report issues in detail so that your coworkers can resolve any technical or graphical issues without needing another word.
- You have experience with defect-tracking systems such as Mantis, Jira and Assembla.
- You are open to learn and share your knowledge with your team members.
- You feel comfortable in a fast paced environment, and not afraid of challenges.