Development Lead at MediaMonks SH
MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking Dev Lead to direct the development of digital products and platforms such as brand apps and dot-coms. In this dedicated role, you’ll help to build amazing work as well our local development team on behalf of one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- As one of our first technical hires in Shanghai, you’ll be performing different roles ranging from team lead to hands-on developer.
- Together with our Shanghai TD, you’re responsible for building our local development team and operations, hiring and nurturing top tech talent.
- You'll be leading the development of online platforms, mobile products and other digital transformation projects for a top-name client.
- You’ll help laying the technical foundation for each project and organizing the development process.
- You’ll take the lead in the local development of projects by getting your own hands dirty with clean and lean code, developing frameworks, templates and other components.
- You coordinate the further development and completion of projects with our global development department in Amsterdam.
Want to Shine as Our Shanghai Dev Lead?
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be working at the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-and-growing company creative people would kill to work for. Ready to join the MediaMonks spaceship? We’d love to have you on board as one of our development captains.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? [email protected] has the answers.
- For this English + Mandarin-speaking role, we’re looking for a Dev Lead with 5+ years of high-level development experience building interactive projects.
- Knowledge of the prevailing technical stacks is essential as we aim to produce state-of-the-art products and applications for our client.
- You can develop high-performance solutions that can handle millions of visitors.
- You can provide technical documentation to help direct our international development teams.
- You’re are crystal-clear when it comes to providing updates and flagging issues.
- While your main focus is leading our local development team, you do not scare away for building simple stuff such as H5 mobile pages yourself.
- You can help our lead by providing quick ballparks and estimates for the costs and timings of projects, clearly defining the scope and underlying assumptions.