Junior Finance Administrator MediaMonks LA
As MediaMonks grows ever more ambitious, our Money Monks are looking for a fantastic Junior Finance Admin to help manage what comes in and out of the books at the biggest creative production company on the planet. This full-time position is based at our sun-filled treehouse in Venice Beach. Seriously, it’s beautiful.
MediaMonks is a one-of-a-kind production company that produces world-class creative work on a global scale. We operate as one office across ten locations with a single P&L. We produce over a hundred >100k-projects annually, in addition to a couple thousand smaller pieces of work.
- Entering sales orders into our financial system.
- Managing financial administration and documents.
- Assisting the team in sending out reminders for invoices.
- Preparing suspense-account overviews for our Controllers.
- Chasing accounts receivables.
- Processing sales invoices.
- Helping out with miscellaneous finance, sales and controlling tasks.
Informal & International — You In For It?
At MediaMonks, you can up your number’s game at a truly global company with 10 offices working side by side on amazing projects. You’ll be part of a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our company culture — including optional karaoke and mandatory Food Truck Fridays — and a healthcare package. If you’re up for a challenge in an international environment, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking to hire a junior finance admin with 1-2 years’ of experience in a similar capacity.
- Associate degree in Finance or Business Administration preferred.
- Fluent in English and finance.
- Bonus points for other languages.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Preferably full knowledge of Exact Globe.
- Great attention to detail
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- No rigid nine-to-five mentality
- Able to switch between tasks at any moment.