Design Project Manager MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a English-speaking PM with a knack for design. You’ll play a key role in a new client team that is dedicated to producing advertising assets on a global scale for a big international brand.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you help to manage fast-moving design projects on an interplanetary scale as part of a multi-year engagement.
- Taking one of the leads within the client team, you help to manage projects as well our people and process at large.
- Working from our Palermo Production Paradise, you ensure the timely delivery of advertising assets across our international offices.
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload; your briefings and coordination are key for turning projects into a success.
- Managing the in- and output of our Design Monks, you manage the process and completion of multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects (and the latest office gossip).
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people of course!) are available to provide our client with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- You liaise between clients and global teams to make sure we meet and exceed expectations, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
Join Our Party in Palermo
In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work together with even more exciting people. You’ll be part of a successful and crazy-ambitious company that creative people would kill to work for, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks and counting. If you think you’ll manage magnificently, you should plan to send us your cover_letter_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this position, we’re looking for a proficient Project Manager with 3+ years’ experience in digital advertising, asset creation or integrated production.
- You have an articulate understanding of creative workflows and (fast-paced) design and projects.
- You’re a solid English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have a sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning/production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language everyone can understand.
- You can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at finding solutions for conflicting requests and deadlines
- You have experience managing projects in tag team using tools such as TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, farmerswife, and Post-it notes.
- While you consider spreadsheets your natural habitat, you also excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are the in the world.