Animation & Design Project Manager at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a Spanish + English-speaking PM. You’ll join a special task force at not-so-secret location in Palermo to help manage the successful delivery of digital advertising assets for one of the biggest brands in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this dedicated position, you’ll be managing fast-moving design and animation projects on an international scale.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands — referring to our client, of course — you work to make sure our teams deliver quality content at scale.
- Taking one of the leads within the team, you’ll manage projects as well our team and process at large.
- You’ll liaise between our client leads and teams to ensure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- You’ll help to manage the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Illustration and Animation Monks.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office juice.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right Monks are available to provide our client with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- You’ll also evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve our processes and work streams.
Join Our Party in Palermo
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, you’ll get to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you think you’ll a manage magnificently, we’d love to meet you to tell you all about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and hands-down-best-ever (vegan) asados.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for a proficient PM with 2+ years of experience with digital advertising, asset creation and integrated production.
- You have hands-on experience with managing creative workflows and fast-paced digital design and animation projects.
- You’re a fluent English and Spanish communicator, able to provide clear updates and actions to Monks from around the world.
- You feel as confident in collaborating with clients as with digital creatives, illustrators, designers, and (2D + 3D) concept artists.
- You possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning or production issues.
- You can keep a helicopter view at all times, and instead of freaking out, you’re freaking good at finding solutions for conflicting requests and deadlines.
- You have experience managing projects in tag team using tools such as TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, farmerswife, and Post-it notes.
- You’re a champion of process but always look beyond your formal responsibilities to make sure the work we produce is nothing less than amazing.
- While you consider spreadsheets your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time.
- We need a go-getter with a no-nonsense attitude who can manage and motivate people to get things done across teams and time zones.