Sr. 3D Generalist
Our experienced and award-winning VFX department is looking to hire an all-star generalist to join our 3D team in Stockholm. As a senior 3D generalist at MediaMonks (formerly Stopp Family), you employ your 3D skills to craft amazing films and interactive work for the world’s leading ad agencies. Your role is to create world-class assets, animations, lighting and tracking everything else that goes into a VFX shot.
Planning & Producing
You’ll also be involved in planning upcoming projects. This requires a solid understanding of making realistic time estimates and how to bid on a job. You’ll help to establish the creative solutions, and see projects from start to end. You should be highly organized in your scenes, folders and in your correspondence to help make every project a smooth ride, delivered right on time.
Working alongside our VFX team, you help to achieve the required look and level of execution for every project. You communicate the project’s details and intended workflow to team members in a clear and concise way.
With at least 5 years of CG experience, you’ve earned your stripes in the field and are ready to take this next step. While you can be considered a Swiss-army knife for visual effects, we’re keen to hear about the specialities you've developed and your favourite kind of jobs.
If you feel the heat of the fire that is MediaMonks and our company culture, read on and apply! We’re excited about receiving your motivation and probing your portfolio.
- This senior position requires extensive knowledge and skill across all aspects of the 3D production process.
- Applicants have to be highly proficient in lighting, texturing, shading/look development, and compositing CG images.
- Knowing Maya or Softimage is essential to the role, and as generalist, you should also be able to texture in MARI and composite in NUKE.
- Knowing Houdini is a considered a huge plus.
- You must be well-versed in commercial production workflow, and have experience working as part of a post-production team for both CG and VFX projects.
- You have a history of high-end technical executions but remain critical towards your own work.
- You boast a solid understanding of the production process, and a relentless drive for achieving visual perfection.