Graphic Designer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires has a position for an English-speaking designer who wants to advance their skills in designing assets. In this role, you will be part of a new client team that is dedicated to producing advertising assets on a global scale for a big international brand.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll specialize in asset design for a wide variety of channels, including social media, display advertising and print.
- You work as part of a global client team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces work across time zones.
- Your job is about combining speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- You go above and beyond the brief to push what’s possible when it comes to digital designs and aesthetics.
- You make sure that designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats and look pixel perfect in any dimension.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 700 Monks and counting.
Let’s Kick Some Assets
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. Moreover, working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be part of crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this role, we’re looking for a designer with at least 1 year of high-level experience crafting digital ads and assets.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in English.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger assignments with little supervision.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature, or just something you’re good at.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of aesthetics, you understand that design ultimately is about moving people instead of pixels.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process: from setting styles and finalizing layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- In addition to design skills, you feel confident in tackling a big global project in tag team with an international team of Monks.