Frontend Developer for Rich Media at MediaMonks NL
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you’ll join the amazing ads & assets division in developing high-quality campaigns at an ever higher pace.
- As part of our international team, you’ll code awesome rich media into existence using HTML, CSS, JS, and black magic.
- You’ll be developing some of the most insane animations and interactions to ever exist within the space of a banner ad.
- You’ll work with Google Web Designer to translate designs and mockups into fully functioning ad creatives.
- You’ll improve conversion rates by implementing A/B tests, and help localize campaigns to potentially any country with internet access.
- Using libraries such as GreenSock (TweenLite, TimelineLite), you’ll continuously enhance both your technical and animation skills.
- You’ll implement new functions and development techniques in our production process that help meet client goals and (creative) objectives.
- You’ll report technical solutions and recommendations back to the team and stakeholders.
Enrich Our Rich Media Team
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we’ll offer challenging work within a fast-paced environment. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. In addition, there’ll be epic lunches, parties, winter sports and other events, and next-gen pension fund to get you through the Long Night.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- You’re also fluent in stylesheet language such as CSS.
- You can create pixel-perfect rich media units without the need for jQuery.
- You have experience developing animations using tools such as GSAP, TweenLite, or TimelineLite.
- Efficiency is key, knowing LESS is more.
- You’re familiar with browser testing, debugging and developing with CSS preprocessors such as SASS.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand; your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable.
- A basic (technical) understanding of ad-serving platforms such as DoubleClick is beneficial but can also be learned on the job.
- As a bonus, it would be sweet if you’re also able to work Photoshop and Illustrator to obtain and adjust assets.