Sr. Business Manager MediaMonks HQ
Our Hilversum HQ is looking for a Senior Business Manager to look after our long-term partnerships and business accounts in pursuit of A-list creative work.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Business Monk at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you engage projects big and small for leading agencies and their brands.
- You are the first point of contact for your clients and act as a bridge between the brand and the build.
- You work side by side with our clients to shape production projects from the start. You act as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands a client’s business inside out.
- You’re responsible for managing various accounts, being involved in everything from the first bid to the final delivery.
- As a client’s main point of contact, you are accountable for the end delivery. You ensure the work being produced meets the requirements and exceeds the expectations.
- The work you help engage will be wide and diverse, ranging from big website builds, and global rich media campaigns to mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- This senior-level role requires someone who can manage big accounts and understands the objectives of global advertising, technology and entertainment companies.
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on business experience in digital advertising or production.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from both a (basic) technical perspective and a strong commercial one.
- With the backing of our producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in advising clients as an authority on creative (digital) production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You love geeking out when it comes to new technologies, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to scope projects and set up realistic and target-driven quotes and timings.
- Fluid written and spoken English is vital for communicating effectively with colleagues and clients alike.
- With strong presentation skills, you can represent MediaMonks by showcasing cases, capabilities and culture in client meetings.
Become a Business Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. In return for your attentiveness to details and deadlines, we provide an exciting place to work, filled with excellent people who know how to party extremely well.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.