Drupal 8 Developer at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks has an awesome position for a backend developer who can take award-winning projects to the next level, that is Drupal 8.
Role & Responsibilities
- Alongside other skilled and sociable developers, you’ll work as part of our fully comprehensive development department, based at our Dutch headquarters.
- Focussing on the backend, you’ll play an important in the development of the of the dot-com platforms MediaMonks produces for the world’s leading brands and businesses.
- Together with our frontend wonderworkers, you’ll transform delicious designs into functional feasts that work as advertised.
- You’ll create high-load, high-performance environments whilst sharing tips, tricks and hacks with some of the best developers in the world.
- You contribute to and learn about the latest and greatest in backend security.
- You help to maintain codebases, and do so with pride and care.
- And as part of MediaMonks, you’re part the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Become Our Drupal Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree — we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
If you’re hot on joining our team in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>), we’d love to hear from you. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We are looking for a backend developer with 1+ years of Drupal 8 experience.
- Next to Drupal modules and plugins, you also have clear command of PHP.
- Upgrading from Drupal 7 to 8 is a challenge, but no problem for you.
- You can independently develop Drupal backends that are smooth, efficient and secure.
- You know about the architecture of big builds, and are confident working for a major clients.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) is no problem for you and you can work according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a drive and dedication for creating great work.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.