Film Producer Internship at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks’ films department is on the lookout for an inspired Film Producer Intern.
About the Internship
- As a MediaMonks intern you’ll learn and work with our in-house editors, colourists, VFX artists and sound designers to produce videos involving global brands.
- You’ll work with our marketing & PR team to edit comprehensive case videos for awards submissions, pitch decks and other marketing purposes.
- You make sure deadlines are attained and brief film editors to ensure case videos capture the best parts of our productions.
- The internship is as hands-on as it gets. There will be plenty of feedback and supervision, but we very much believe in the idea of ‘learning through labour’.
- An internship at MediaMonks should be considered a full-time learning position, meaning there’s no time for regular coursework other than your internship-related obligations (pretty great, huh?).
- The intern we’re looking for is a driven individual that already has a fair amount of experience producing projects and managing multiple deadlines at once.
- You are enrolled in a (MBO/HBO/WO) programme.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English and are comfortable communicating with clients.
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast-growing international environment, full of cool people and adjectives.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your portfolio and cover letter outlining your motivation and learning goals.