HR Internship at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for a HR Hero to be. This fun full-time internship is based at our Hilversum headquarters and lasts for at least 5 months, but maybe you’ll join us for much longer.
- In this internship position, you work as part of our global HR department that keeps our monastery running as MediaMonks moves faster and faster.
- As an HR Intern, you help to make life better for our 450 Monks in Hilversum, London, Stockholm, Dubai, New York, LA, São Paulo, and Singapore.
- You’ll get the opportunity to hone your HR skills in a young, international environment, learning new things (and people) every week — this is a work-experience position, not a graduation internship.
- During your internship, you will complete a personal project in agreement with MediaMonks and your university.
- Ideas, plans and homemade treats are more than welcome throughout your internship.
- Employee and pension administration (including sick and leave administration)
- Keep track and update personnel files and other HR-related documents.
- Support HR Manager in projects and processes.
- Support in updating HR policies and procedures.
- Point of contact to help in handling new requests.
- Advanced student in a Human Resource Management programme (third-year or higher).
- Available for 40 hours a week for at least 5 months (this not a graduation internship position).
- Fluent in Dutch, English and office lingo (FYI).
- Discreet when it comes to confidential information and office gossip.
- Proactive, hands-on, result-oriented, independent — all the right things basically.
- You like to work as part team, with an open attitude and a good sense of humour.
At MediaMonks, you will join the most fun creative production company in the world. We specialize in working for advertising agencies to craft amazing digital work for global brands. Next to amazing work, we have pretty great parties and winter sports trips, pretty good food, and pretty nice coworkers (and pretty too). Now all we need is a pretty rad intern to join us for the next 5 months.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your resumé with a motivating detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.