Motion Graphics Internship at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for talented animators and motion graphics designers. If you’re a budding animation eager to move pixels across time and space, send us your folio to get things moving.
About the Internship
- During this paid internship, you’ll not only get the chance to stay at the MediaMonks apartment for free(!), you’ll also get the opportunity to intern at MediaMonks.
- As part of our global Animation & Motion Graphics department, you’ll design award-winning motion graphics for a wide variety of projects on behalf of the world’s leading brands.
- Your work will consist of creating original work and adapting existing styles and assets.
- In addition to getting more awesome at producing motion graphics, you’ll also learn how to create a wide variety of styleframes from concept to execution.
- As an intern at MediaMonks, you’ll be part of an international production company with 900+ Monks working across disciplines and time zones to craft amazing work.
Get Things Moving
At MediaMonks, you’ll be successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome coworkers and alright-caffeine, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture, parties and winter sports, and wonderful food every day. So what's the catch?
If you have what it takes to take on a MediaMonks internship, start working on that portfolio or reel you’ve been postponing forever. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal motivation for this internship.
- You are awesome.
- Your work is awesome.
- You’re enrolled in a relevant higher education programme.
- You have a solid foundation in motion graphics design.
- You know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- You can work with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- You handle feedback like a Young Gandalf, even if your work is already obviously perfect.
- Ideally, you also have some experience with traditional animation software and/or Cinema 4D.
- Any experience with traditional (2D/3D) animation, illustration and/or design is a big plus.