Awards Monk at MediaMonks
Manage and win awards at the most awarded creative production company on the planet.
With a talented in-house team of 600 Monks spread across 10 international offices, MediaMonks is one of the leading creative production companies in the world — and we’d like to keep it that way :-). MediaMonks specializes in working for advertising agencies to craft amazing work for global brands, and it is important it is known.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior-level role, you are responsible for managing the submissions of our best projects to award shows around the world: from the Dutch ADCN Awards to the global Webbys.
- You support our global business and marketing efforts by winning awards and making sure MediaMonks is properly credited.
- You keep us on top at FWA, get us on top at Awwwards, and make sure we are the Cannes Lions king when it comes to digital production.
- You help to ensure all of our business propositions (the different things we do) and markets (where we do business) get adequate attention over the course of the year.
- Rather than plain quantity, you help to win the awards that make a difference to our business.
- You liaise with coworkers and clients to get info and approval for submissions.
- You write and compile all awards copy, expanding on copy written by our PR and Copy Monks.
- You collect all of the assets needed to submit (e.g., images and videos).
- If required, you make sure that missing assets — including case videos and awards submission pages — are being produced.
- We are looking for someone that loves winning and is eager to completely dedicate themselves to winning awards and everything needed to make this happen.
- We need someone who can write and edit in English; someone who can talk the language of marketing and advertising.
- You are incredibly well organized and can motivate people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- You know how to gather the right information and assets and have great communication skills over telephone, email and post-it notes.
- You are not easily stressed out because, as you known, nothing goes perfect in marketing and PR.
- Preferably, you have some experience with advertising (awards), but this is not a prerequisite.
- Just double checking: did we mention you had to be incredibly well organized?
Join Our Ride to the Moon
In addition to a lot of awards this job comes with a great set of colleagues and a one-of-a-kind company culture. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that is in constant motion. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trips for when you feel like dancing, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.