Jr. Digital Assets Designer MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks has a position for a talented designer who wants to further their skills in digital asset design at our Hilversum HQ. In this junior to mid-level role, you will join a dedicated team in producing digital ads and assets for one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this role, you’ll specialize in asset design for a wide variety of channels, including social media and display advertising.
- You work as part of a dedicated global team of designers, illustrators, animators and art directors that produces world-class work across time zones.
- The job is about harmonizing speed, style and scale to produce loads of good-looking assets at a steady pace.
- In addition to making buttons look so good you'll want to lick them, you make sure that designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats and dimensions.
- You will work together directly with art directors on the client side, representing MediaMonks from a design POV.
- For this role, we’re looking for a budding digital designer with around 2 years of experience crafting digital ads and assets.
- You have solid Photoshop and Illustrator skills.
- You know how to keep your files, layers and folders super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You can take charge of small tasks independently, and take on bigger jobs with little supervision.
- You can contribute to different stages of the production process; from setting styles and layouts to cutting formats and language versioning.
- Creating balanced and beautiful layouts is your second nature.
- You are well-versed in English, production tricks, and cat videos.
Remember: Junior is the New Senior
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.