Senior Digital Designer for UI at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is searching for a Spanish + English-speaking tastemaker to help design big websites for equally big clients as part of a dedicated digital team.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Palermo Production Paradise, you’ll work as part of a dedicated project team to steer the platform towards project the apex of digital aesthetics.
- You make sure the designs are in line with the project’s objectives and client expectations.
- You help to translate the concept and briefing into a thought-out design.
- You help to create style proposals, sketches and mockups to kickstart the design for new pages and features.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 900+ Monks worldwide.
Become Our Design Monk
Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with examples of your work and a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have at least 4 years of high-level experience in digital advertising or production.
- You speak Spanish and English.
- As showcased in your portfolio, you have broad experience with digital design.
- Your Photoshop/Sketch skills are so slick, they look photoshopped; and you also know how to organize your files, layers and folders, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Adobe CS.
- While you know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design, you understand that design ultimately is about moving people instead of pixels.
- You have experience shaping all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles to finalizing layouts and rolling out designs across markets and formats.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong social and professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects in tag team with colleagues and clients.
- You are open to relocate to Buenos Aires, Argentina within a month after finalized the selection process.