Digital Content Producer at MediaMonks SF
MediaMonks is looking for fantastic producer to become one of our first hires in San Francisco , producing great work and helping to shape our new team. We need someone who’s excited about integrating digital production and content creation in a high-pace environment.
- In this mid-to senior-level role, you’ll be the interface between MediaMonks and our clients in the Bay Area.
- You’ll set up new projects for future success, and lead running projects across the finish line.
- Working directly with leading brands and businesses, your job is to ensure that our digital and content production teams in Europe and South America deliver quality and quantity, on-time and on-brief.
- You’ll liaise between our clients and teams to nail milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- In short, you help to make sure we deliver quality content with speed and scale.
- Develop direct working relationships with clients, anticipating, defining and solving their creative production needs.
- Oversee and coordinate the production of multiple digital content and assets projects between our international offices.
- Meet deadlines with lethal precision; flag those that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Schedule, track and prioritize assignments, making sure the right Monks are booked and briefed in advance.
- Manage the input and output of teams, ensuring our Monks have great briefs and bring forth even greater work.
- Update stakeholders on the progress of projects.
- Ensure that work meets the client’s creative goals, brand and strategy, as well as our own quality standards.
- Evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve processes and work streams.
- Scope and quote new projects, liaising with our team leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
Become One of Our First Monks in San Francisco
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of young, successful and super-fast-moving company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking for someone with 2+ years worth of experience working as a producer or PM in digital production at the highest level.
- You have hands-on experience with managing creative workflows and fast-paced design and animation projects.
- Your background in producing integrated work and campaigns enables you to handle high-stakes projects without breaking a sweat.
- You possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning or production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language everyone can understand.
- Managing multiple productions between multiple offices is no easy task and requires strong planning and communication skills.
- While you consider your inbox your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are the in the world.
- Knowledge of design and animation creation processes and tools would be an obvious plus to your application.
- Same goes for familiarity with the film production process, which would be another plus.