Head of Interactive Production (EP Digital) at MediaMonk MX
Our Mexico City monastery is hiring an English + Spanish-speaking Executive Producer to head up the production of digital projects. As one of the first 20 Monks to join our flashy new Condesa office, you’ll play a key role in building our business and reputation as one of the top creative production partners in Mexico.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the Executive Digital Producer of our budding MX office, you’ll partner with leading clients in Mexico to pitch, plot and produce high-end work for the web and mobile platforms.
- You'll do business with A-list agencies and brands who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their digital projects and interactive campaigns.
- As the linchpin of our local productions, you’ll set up key projects by responding to briefs and RFPs, leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you’ll help to shape new projects into a joint success by turning project briefs into actual projects.
- Your job is to bring all our in-house talents together to make sure great work is done between our MX office and our production strongholds around the world.
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting key projects as well as timing and planning production work — establishing what gets done and when to make sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Next to projects, you’ll lead our local producer team and work directly with our global management to make sure MediaMonks MX stays on the roadmap to success.
Lead Production at the World’s Leading Digital Production Company
At MediaMonks, you'll be able to create work at one of the top 50 companies creatives would kill to work for. You’ll get to produce award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the very best production partner in any field and market. If you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- For this client-facing position, we’re looking for a business-savvy producer with at least 2 years of experience in a lead position managing high-stakes projects for high-end clients.
- You boast at least 5+ years of all-round digital experience producing interactive campaigns, mobile applications, e-commerce platforms and other innovative projects.
- You have a solid understanding of what is needed to make technical projects come about and possess sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production and development issues.
- In addition to knowing your ones and zeros, you have proven experience in producing six- to seven-figure projects for leading agencies and brands.
- Your experience working in a fast-paced business environment has made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at reassuring stressed-out clients and colleagues.
- Your fluency in English and Spanish enables you to successfully do business and coordinate the production of international projects across teams and time zones.
- While you consider your inbox your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to motivate people to get things done, wherever they are the in the world.
- You’re practiced in engaging new assignments and managing business relationships — developing partnerships across projects.
- With strong English and Spanish presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to clients at every turn.
- You’re experienced at creating presentation decks and can propose solutions from both a basic technical perspective and a strong commercial one.
- Your keen understanding of the business objectives of brands allows you to quickly identify a project’s challenges and its opportunities.
- You’re confident in advising C-level clients on the creative production of digital products and campaigns; your grasp of production costs and timings allows you to give realistic budgets and deadlines.
- In short, you overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freakin’ good at dealing with difficult deadlines and deliveries.