Digital Concept Development Internship MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks has an exciting intern position for a junior creative to put their feel for attractive interactive work into practice We’re talking pixels instead of paper; creatives that are trained in producing digital advertising concepts. We are looking for individuals that can tackle art, copy and the latest internet memes. We’re also accepting applications from creative teams whose portfolios are twice as nice.
About the Internship
- During this paid internship, you will join our 15-Monk strong creative department at the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>).
- You’ll get to work on client briefs and pitch these into project proposals.
- For awarded projects, you stay on board as part of the project team and help to develop the proposal into an actual project.
- You’ll be working with other creatives, copywriters, (UX) designers, animators, developers and a whole lot more talented Monks to make sure running projects get love and care throughout the entire production process.
- You will independently produce creative proposals for small digital projects under supervision of experienced creatives and designers who will help you to grow as a digital creative.
- In some cases, your projects will literally be small, such as when developing concepts for mobile display ads or watch faces.
- In other cases, you’ll be assisting with bigger projects by contributing ideas or further developing artwork or proposals.
Become a Creative Monk!
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to do actual work for top-notch advertising agencies and their brands. You’ll get to win all the awards and join our winter sports trip or summer soiree. But what is perhaps the most tangible testament to the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns who are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying key positions within our company. With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to kick-start their career with a head start.
If you are interested in experiencing what it’s like to work in digital production on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands, start removing the flyers you made in high school from your portfolio. We are interested in seeing and hearing about your best digital work.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You are enrolled and in a higher education programme. (prefferably advertising or concept focussed)
- You are made of ones and zeros and have ideas and solutions for websites, mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films and everything in between.
- You know how to present ideas and highlight the key points needed to sell a concept.
- You can help get wireframes and user journeys produced.
- You have at least attempted to memorise big parts of the internet: your mental library of references is vast and allows you to kickstart creative ideas with a bulk of inspiration.
- You’re well versed in English.
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Participated in advertising competitions such as the Young Lions or the Young Dogs.
- Created digital projects that have actually been produced and sent out into the world (wide web).
- Produced cool side projects you’re not embarrassed to share.