iOS Developer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is in the market for an English-speaking iOS Developer to join the new Mobile team at our new Buenos Aires office.
About the Role
- At our budding BA office, you will join an established mid-size team that works on digital projects big and small.
- As one of our first dedicated iOS Monks in Argentina, you play a key role in the production of the award-winning apps and sites MediaMonks produces for advertising agencies around the world.
- Alongside other iOS and Android developers, you are responsible for building and maintaining multifarious apps that offer a multitude of functionalities: from Weber’s ultimate grilling companion to innovative concepts for shooting pictures at concerts.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- You speak English as well as the native tongues of iOS.
- You are up to date with the latest developments in iOS, as well as capable of supporting older versions.
- You know how to programmatically create auto layouts, use fastlane and work with git-flow.
- If you know your way around the Android SDK, we consider that a big plus.
Join the Party in Palermo
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably more awesome than the first time you used Touch ID, ask Siri if you don’t take our word for it. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market.
If you’re keen on making mobile magic happen at the most-awarded company for mobile projects, you should send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.