HTML5 & JS Rich Media Developer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks, the biggest creative production company on the planet, is looking to hire a Rich Media Developer for our new Buenos Aires office.
About the Role
- MediaMonks works on digital campaigns for the world’s biggest agencies and their brands, and your rich media contributions are an integral part of our work.
- You will be responsible for building the most insane animations and interactions to ever be created within the space of a banner ad.
- As part of DoubleClick’s Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad — this means you’ll be in a unique position to push the technical potential of banner creatives.
- Your work covers a broad range of projects that engage with various areas of HTML5, CSS3, JS.
- And you continuously develop your technical and animation skills using libraries such as GreenSock, CreateJS and Animate CC.
- Besides proficiency in programming, practical experience with developing interactive banners and rich media ads is a must.
- Efficiency is key, knowing LESS is more.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lightweight code that integrates seamlessly with DoubleClick, Sizmek and Weborama and can be read and reused by other human beings, such as your coworkers.
- A basic understanding of ad-serving platforms such as Weborama and DoubleClick is part and parcel but can be learnt on the job.
- While DoubleClick certifications aren’t essential to your application, it is considered awesome and is something that’ll be required at a later point.
- It would be super sweet if you can also work with Photoshop and Illustrator to obtain, obscure and update banner assets.
- Experience with libraries such TweenLite or TweenMax would definitely get you in our good books.
Come Increase the Wealth of our Rich Media Potential
If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with HTML5 and other languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital advertising. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer you work on some of the world’s most interesting brands alongside a spectacular new office in Palermo and laid-back company culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. If possible, please prepare something of a development portfolio, or something else we can gaze at.