Project and Performance Manager at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is hiring a Project Manager doubling as a Performance Manager to safeguard the smooth performance of our people and processes. In this full-time (40hr) position, you’ll play a key role in a dedicated team that is producing video ads for one our biggest global clients. Optimising team performance by using data in a repetitive proces puts a smile on your face every day.
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll be overseeing fast-moving editing and animation projects on an international scale, managing the process and completion of multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Working for one of the world’s best known brands — referring to our client, of course — you work to make sure our teams perform at the highest international level.
- You are a process driven project manager, that has client facing skills. Doing repetitive work is where you thrive best as this gives you and the team the change to be better with every try.
- Data is your sole source of truth. Using it to measure and optimize your teams skills, timeliness and communication is the one thing you live for.
- You manage the input and output of a team of a growing team of video editors and animators.
- When the operations expands, you’ll help to onboard by interviewing, recruiting and training new Monks.
- A big part of your day-to-day involves coaching and supporting the team on edge cases and the smooth handling of urgent requests.
- Working according to client-specific workflows to meet predefined metrics, you are responsible for the overall compliance and quality of the team’s work and operations.
- You make sure the work of our local team is just as amazing as the work of our teams in the U.S. and Argentina.
- Through agile trafficking, you constantly balance resources and workload; your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- Together with your fellow project leads at our other offices, you ensure a smooth working relationship across teams and time zones.
- Together with our QA specialists, you monitor and report on the team’s performance when it comes to the accuracy, ticket-response time, timeliness and total turnaround time of the ads they create.
- Based on granular process metrics, you tweak our operations to improve quality through coaching, refreshers and other practices.
- Last but not least, you look after local billing and invoicing, as well as forecasting and the processing of jobs in support of our global client lead.
Join Our Team
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, you’ll get to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. You can go all-in with our company culture and all-out at parties and winter sports. In addition, you can enjoy great food everyday, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Comfortable wearing different hats, you have experience in one or more of the following roles: project manager, producer, data analist manager, project coordinator, translation manager or traffic manager.
- Working as part of an international operation, you need to have infallible English communication skills.
- Process is your middle name and your love for precision and spreadsheets is unrivaled.
- You’re excited by the operational side of the role as a team and process manager.
- You’re solutions-oriented and analytical in your approach at all times.
- While you consider spreadsheets your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to coach and motivate people to get things done.