Film Production Internship at Made.For.Digital
Made.For.Digital has an opening for a film production intern at our offices in Amsterdam. Interested in jumping head first into an exciting environment where you’ll get to take part in every step of the film-production process? Then you’re made for Made.For.Digital — keep on reading.
What Can You Expect?
- Great films begin with great planning, and that’s where you come in.
- You’ll be joining our in-house team of 40+ people, ranging from directors and producers to creatives and editors.
- Supported by our producers, you’ll look after the preproduction, shoot and post production of various projects for the likes of Starbucks, KLM, Avon and Google.
- From location scouting, casting and planning shoot dates to arranging cameras and lenses: you’ll get to know the magic of film production inside out.
- Learning by doing is key to our internships, so expect a lot of hands-on work (though there’ll be plenty of guidance and feedback to support you).
- You’ll be part of the team, getting your hands dirty working with the rest of us rather than getting coffee and paperclips.
- This paid internship should be considered as a full-time position, meaning you won’t have much time for other coursework.
- From abroad/afar? We can hook you up with free accommodation at the MediaMonks apartments in Hilversum.
- Last but not least: there is such a thing as a free lunch.
Ready to Board the (Intern)Ship?
Joining Made.For.Digital means joining one of the most fun production companies around. It means interning at a young and chill company as part of a successful and internationally operating company. After all, Made.For.Digital and MediaMonks are really one and the same, which means you’ll be part of a truly global company, with 1,000+ collaborating Monks from all corners of the (creative) world working together to craft awesome work. Excited? You should be.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds (as long as you’re a student enrolled in a relevant programme). Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal motivation for this internship. Questions? [email protected] has the answers.
Made.For.Digital loves to craft films and content for digital platforms across the world. We specialize in working with leading agencies and brands to produce content that fits the needs of people’s changing media consumption. We believe in the power of digital communication and social media, and work to deliver feed-and-format-ready content — up to 150 deliverables per shoot — to achieve the right results and effect.
- You are enrolled in a relevant education programme (MBO/HBO/WO).
- You’re a driven individual who’s eager to learn, and have a fair amount of experience producing projects and dealing with overlapping deliveries.
- You have a strong sense of personal responsibility and happily go the extra mile if that’s what it takes to make good great.
- You’re confident in communicating with clients in both Dutch and English.
- You have a driver’s license.
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast-growing international environment, full of cool people and adjectives.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your portfolio and cover letter outlining your motivation and learning goals.