Sr. Project Manager MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a proficient Project Manager to devour deadlines and manage miracles at our Hilversum HQ.
About the Role
- As a Sr. Project Monk, you are responsible for the progress and delivery of the projects we produce on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
- You will work together with our in-house producers and our clients to make sure that all the things-that-should-happen happen.
- You’re the chief whip of a project and need to hustle Monks across teams, time zones and technologies in order to meet deliveries and expectations, picking from a talent-filled pool of 600 Monks.
- Working at MediaMonks also means you’ll be managing projects that engage with new and emerging technologies. In such cases, best practises and ways of working are yet to evolve. It’s up to you establish paths and priorities to ensure a smooth launch.
- Other challenges include managing bulk launches and rollouts to potentially any country with internet access.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most prolific production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager; someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You need to be familiar with producing various types of projects, ideally many of the following: digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games and installations.
- You love lists more than Buzzfeed and are familiar with a range of project management tools (e.g., Assembla, TeamGantt, Basecamp, G Suit, Post-it notes).
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- Your solid technical knowledge makes for a strong foundation that can carry a heavy workload. The ability to geek out with developers comes in more than handy, as does The Gift of being able to read and tweak lines of code.
Make MediaMonks Magic Happen
In return for your deftness and dedication, you’ll get an independent position in an exciting work environment along with an array of awesome projects, people and prizes. You’ll join a young, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of hyperlinks. Hell, we even have a rad lunch and pension fund.
If you think you’ll manage magnificently, you should apply ASAP. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. Feel free to use superlatives.