Unreal Games Developer MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks’ in-house game production department is looking for a bona fide Unreal Developer to craft awesome lines of code, in addition to some pretty neat games and AR+VR applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you'll a play a key role in developing (mobile) games and applications for end-boss clients from around the globe.
- In addition to developing games and the like, you’ll also get involved in the development of playful AR and VR applications for all kinds of platforms, including Google Tango.
- You employ your fluency with C++ and Blueprint and knowledge of the Unreal editor at the highest international level.
- You’ll utilize your command of Unreal to build and incorporate all elements of an application: from structure and asset implementation to performance optimization and platform support.
- This position is based at the MediaMonks Mothership in Hilversum, which works in co-op with 9 other offices to produce world-class work on a global scale with an in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- You have solid working knowledge of the Unreal engine and editor, with one or more pieces of Unreal software to show for it.
- You’re experienced with both C++ and Blueprint development.
- You have functional knowledge of VR and AR development (e.g. Daydream, Tango and/or Vive).
- You’re experienced working together with other developers
- You’ve mastered source-control systems such as GIT, Perforce and SVN.
About the Ideal You
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- You have experience with Objective-C, Java, C# or other programming languages.
- You have experience with shader development.
- You have functional knowledge of Maya, Cinema 4D or 3DStudio.
Ain’t Nothing Like a Games Thing Baby
At MediaMonks, you’ll work alongside an amazing set of a people. With a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports & summer parties, fantastic food every day, and an unlimited supply of covfefe, you’ll be in great company. So, if you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.