Creative for Digital Advertising at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for English + Spanish-speaking concept developer to ideate and iterate on digital campaigns and content. You’ll be part of a team that specializes in crafting digital ads & assets for top-name brands such as Netflix and Philadelphia.
Role & Requirements
- Based in Palermo, you’ll join a newly formed team that is guided by a local CD and lead creatives from our other offices.
- As part of our global ads & assets division, you’ll be collaborating with creatives, copywriters, designers, animators, developers as well as with PMs, operations managers and a lot more talented from all over the world.
- Working across teams and time zones, you’ll be developing concepts for top-notch advertising content on behalf of top-name clients.
- Pitching directly to our clients, you’ll be shaping and selling concepts for rich media, display ads, DOOH, brand content and social media campaigns.
- You’ll create not just what the client asked for but what their campaign needs, producing beautifully designed decks that are in line with the project’s objectives and requirements.
- Working on multiple projects at once, you go above and beyond each brief to push what’s possible on both a creative and technical level.
- Whether it’s through programmatic targeting or dynamic content, your job is to get the right message across to the right audience(s).
Join Our Team at the Intersection of Advertising and Technology
At our BA office, you’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market — operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll get the opportunity to bring concepts to life from first ideas to the final shoot, and help shape a new creative team from scratch. And in addition to many of the most talented people in the industry, we also have the best-ever (vegan-friendly) asados. If you can handle our casual and slightly chaotic company culture just as well as you can clients and concepts, you’d be the perfect fit for this tight job.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- For this senior-level position, we’re looking for a bilingual creative with digital experience in an international, English-speaking environment.
- As showcased in your award-winning portfolio, you bring 5 years worth of high-level experience working for A-list brands.
- You have proven experience creating effective concepts for display ads and social (content) campaigns, using film, animation and imagery.
- You’re equally capable and confident in working for high-end brands: you’re looking for high-quality projects and aren’t afraid of tight turnarounds.
- Our lead creatives and CDs can rely on you to run the creative parts of a pitch or project independently.
- You can produce concepts from scratch and enhance ideas provided by others.
- You eat data for breakfast and know about the good, the bad and the ugly of targeting, personalization, programmatic advertising, dynamic content and optimization.
- You have a proven ability to tackle the same idea from a wide variety of angles, creating concepts for A/B tests as easy as ABC.
- Working with clients and coworkers from around the world, you have proficient (English) presentation and communication skills.
- You know how to maintain a positive vibe and can inspire coworkers to go the extra mile, wherever they are in the world.
- Bonus round #1: Hands-on creation skills in either illustration, animation or editing would be interesting.