Animation Producer at MediaMonks BA
We’re looking to hire an avid Animation Producer to oversee the production process for our fast-moving animation projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Buenos Aires based role, you’ll be at the heart of the action that is our animation department.
- You’ll be part of a 9-Monk strong team that goes about creating fabulous animations and fantastic motion graphics for the world's leading agencies and their brands.
- Together with our department lead, who monitors production quality, you are responsible for managing the in- and output of the animation team.
- You liaise between our offices and clients to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You work together with our animators, directors and (film) producers to make sure every pixel is polished to perfection.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects.
- Working within this perpetually moving and innovating department, you’ll be given the opportunity to learn, grow, excel and party like there's no tomorrow (even though you probably have a deadline then).
- You relay client feedback to the team and look after the quality of their output.
- You translate the complexity of animation production into lucid language that clients and other outsiders can understand.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people, of course!) are available.
- Last but not least you help to quote, scope and plan new animation projects together with our department leads.
Meet & Exceed This Profile?
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this job. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful international production company that is in constant motion. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like letting your hair down, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this Mid/Sr position, we are looking for an individual with a promising resumé and enough years of professional experience to impress us and prove you're the one.
- You’re keen and knowledgeable about producing and planning animation projects.
- You have sufficient technical understanding to foresee and address possible planning and production issues.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
- If you’re able to offer advice on a range of animation matters including 2D & 3D, that’s a big plus.