UX Designer at MediaMonks MX
MediaMonks Mexico is looking for a Spanish and English speaking User Experience Designer to work on big platform projects for equally big clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this junior position, you will join our all-star team of Monks at our monastery on Condesa to craft award-winning work on behalf of Mexico's leading brands and agencies.
- As an experience designer at MediaMonks, you’ll work with the world’s leading talent, agencies and brands to craft delightful experiences for A-list clients.
- You’ll join our dedicated UX team to help plan and devise user experiences for a diverse array of projects.
- You’ll help to bring client briefs into proposals, projects, deliveries, feedback, more feedback, ‘final’ feedback, and ultimately a final product.
- You’ll be creating flows, wireframes and prototypes like there’s no tomorrow, laying the functional foundation for our visual designers.
- You’ll gather and generate new insights, and help to develop the very tools and methods we use for UX research and design.
Join Our Team
Being a UX Designer at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to work for top-notch brands and businesses and be part of a global network of kick-ass designers to work with and learn from.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. In addition to great coffee and mezcal, MediaMonks offers priceless dinners with a very passionate team.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter explaining why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? [email protected] has all the answers.
- We’re looking for a UX designer with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- You’re passionate about devising unique user experiences and eager to master the art of user research and interaction design.
- You can grasp a product’s structure and flow in no time, and capture it in crystal-clear diagrams.
- Your great sense of empathy allows you to make user-centric decisions, based on the research and insights you help collect.
- You can quickly visualize interface and interaction ideas in Sketch.
- You install apps and sign up for all kinds of services just for the lols and because you’re curious about the UX and onboarding process.
- We work across continents and time-zones, so your high-level English will allow you to understand and communicate complex problems and ingenious solutions.
- If you have experience capturing and introducing your UX thinking and designs in presentations, that’s a big plus.
- SPOILER ALERT: Hands-on experience with prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel and Framer will conquer our hearts over–though this isn’t a hard requirement.
- Same goes for experience doing customer research interviews and analysis. *Wink wink*
Submit your cover letter, resume and along with it, the link/links to your portfolio, sites, webs in order for us to look at your done and experience.