Sr. Android Developer MediaMonks BA
Developers with a taste for mobile! MediaMonks Buenos Aires is after an Android artisan to assemble apps of any kind.
About the Role
- At our budding BA office, you will join an established mid-size team that works on digital projects big and small.
- As one of our first dedicated Android Monks in Argentina, you play a key role in the production of the award-winning apps and sites MediaMonks produces for advertising agencies around the world.
- Alongside other Android and iOS developers, you are responsible for building and maintaining multifarious apps that offer a multitude of functionalities: from Weber’s ultimate grilling companion to innovative concepts for fashion and concert photography.
- You work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- You speak English as well as the native tongue of Android.
- You are up to date with the latest developments in Google’s mobile candy store, as well as capable of supporting older versions of Android 4.+).
- You know your way around the Android SDK, Android Studio, Gradle, SQLite and git-flow.
- You can work with Photoshop files.
- You’ll need to be an expert at exterminating bugs and have the perseverance to outlive ever-improving iterations of the same app.
- If you can also throw in some staying power, you might very well be the perfect fit for this position.
Join the Party in Palermo
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition to award-winning projects, we bring you A-OK coffee and sublime after hours events.
Stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.