Jr. Motion Graphics Designer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for English-speaking Motion Graphic talent to animate the 💩 out of our projects.
About the Job
- In this full-time role, you join our 60-Monk team in Buenos Aires in producing (digital) projects on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- As part of our budding BA Animation & Motion Graphics department, you’ll design motion graphics for a wide variety of projects.
- The job’s a mix of original work and creating equally awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets.
- At MediaMonks, you work as part a fully integrated production operation, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft world-class work.
- This means you can team up with the most talented people in the industry to work on projects and hone your skills. This full-time job is based at our brand-new BA office in Palermo.
- For this position, we are looking for a talented animator with a ton of ambition and passion for pushing keyframes.
- You can produce original animations, illustrations and designs, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
- In addition to producing rad motion graphics, you can also create styleframes in a wide variety of styles from concept to execution.
- You’re familiar with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Ideally, you also boast some basic skills in traditional animation software (Adobe Animate CC or Flash) and/or Cinema 4D. When it comes to animating graphics, you know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
Junior is the New Senior
At MediaMonks, you’ll have the opportunity to join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome coworkers and caffeine, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards, and a rad lunch plus benefits, because we’re in advertising.
If you have what it takes to take on this position, start working on that portfolio or reel you’ve failed to update for months — we look forward to reviewing your work! Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.