Frontend Developer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English-speaking frontend wwwonder worker to put wicked websites together and code killer campaigns into being. In this position, you’ll be joining an established team of 60 Monks that works alongside our international teams in Europe and the US to craft amazing digital work for the world’s leading advertising agencies.
About the Role
- As a Frontend Monk, you are responsible for building the digital projects we produce on behalf of our agency clients.
- Your work covers a near-infinite range of projects that engage with all elements of HTML, CSS and JS.
- If you are eager to push the boundaries of what is possible with these languages, you should join us at the vanguard of digital.
- You’ve got to know your way around various libraries and languages such as Knockout, RequireJS, GSAP, TypeScript, AngularJS, React, and ES6 — let us know what you know.
- Efficiency is key and LESS is more. The same is true for other languages you may have mastered such as CSS Modules, Sass/SCSS and PostCSS.
- Your code is awesome, maintainable and reusable.
- You can develop high-end website and single-page applications (SPAs) without the need for jQuery.
- Functional and object-oriented programming (OOP) don’t scare you; neither does working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You have experience with integrating animations and responsive web development.
- Crucially, you know how to turn all of your competencies into lucid code that both your coworkers and web browsers can understand.
- Last but not least, you’re a solid English communicator. You can provide clear updates on the development of projects and know how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
Join us at the Front-end of Digital
If you’re hot on joining our budding BA office, we’d love to hear from you. In return for your commitment to craft and code, we offer some of the most interesting (and awarded) projects in the digital realm alongside an endless supply of coffee.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.