Sr. Digital Producer MediaMonks LDN
Our lovely London office is seeking a practiced producer with a manifest knack for interactive work. As a Senior Producer at MediaMonks, you act in concert with London’s leading advertising agencies to pitch, plot and produce amazing projects for global brands. You’re a project’s pace- and peacemaker, and principally responsible for its timely-and-terrific delivery.
This hands-on role requires extensive experience in digital production and a solid (technical) understanding of what is needed to make cutting-edge projects come about. If you’re the one, we’d love to be the zero so we can make beautiful binary babies together.
Role & Responsibilities
- As the nexus between the idea and execution, you’ll work in close collaboration with our agency clients, who seek MediaMonks’ expertise in the production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- At our Heddon St Hub, you’ll work from an all-star team of Monks to set up new projects by responding to agency briefs and RFPs; leading pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- Together with our creatives and tech chiefs, you help to lead these projects towards and successful signoff and shape them into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talents and teams together and make sure great work is done between our London office and other MediaMonks monasteries around the world.
- Working at MediaMonks means you get to produce projects that engage with new and innovative uses of technology that require you to lead the way across unchartered paths of production.
- As a producer, you’re also responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You help to establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable.
- You need to boast at least 5 years of high-level experience working as a producer in advertising or production.
- Your 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity have given you a battle-scarred pokerface ostensibly immune to stress (the freakouts come out at night, but that’s alright — our 600 Monks have your back.)
- You need to be familiar with producing different types of digital, ideally covering digital campaigns, platforms and websites, 360 video and VR, interactive films, rich media, mobile apps and games, installations and other types of experiential work.
- Leading the production of multiple campaigns between our international offices is no easy task and requires someone with superb planning and communication skills, testified in your insanely good emails.
- In short, we need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
The Most Stellar (and Humble;) Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of superlatives. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.