Sr. Project Manager Online Advertising at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is looking for a Senior Project Manager, responsible for running large global projects in our Assets at Scale department, specialising in the production of creative content and advertising across paid, earned and owned media.Role & Responsibilities
- A Senior Project Manager is a collaborator/connector between MediaMonks HQ in Hilversum and key stakeholders including Producers who are located in our service offices around the globe, who ultimately manage client relationships.
- You will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide variety of premium global clients.
- In this position, the Senior Project Manager must be well versed in the digital production pipeline, and have experience with, but not limited to, digital display advertising, post-production workflow, and the planning of large-scale creative asset rollout projects.
- Proficiency in scoping creative briefings and identifying required resources to deliver against client requirements is a necessity in this function.
- A Senior Project Manager is responsible for the establishment of timing plans, and ultimately the timeous delivery of creative output from the team, to a high standard of quality.
- Being a lateral thinker, it is necessary for a Senior Project Manager to excel at managing expectations of internal and external stakeholders, and solving problems with tactical and out-of-the-box thinking and planning.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools such as Jira and/or Asana would be beneficial.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
- Come Manage Miracles at MediaMonks
- At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree — we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you fit the specs sheet, we’d love to meet you.
- Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity, and are well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and the pitfalls of production.
- You know your when it comes to managing rich media and programmatic campaigns, dynamic ad creatives, social media content including videos from animatttion and post-production, and how to use emojis in group chats to inspire teams to go the extra mile.
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns.
- You understand the anatomy of display ads, know your way around DoubleClick and Sizmek, and can comprehend spec sheets.
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- You’re acquainted with the (post) production of film, image and animation assets for social media.
- Experience dealing with ‘data-driven strategies’.
- Experience producing or managing DOOH campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud/email marketing.
- Technical/development background.