Sr. Digital Designer MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is in the market for someone who designs like a boss and is willing to work for one in exchange for a monthly bribe and a Fortune 500 portfolio.
We’re looking to hire a digital tastemaker with a manifest knack for interactive work. Someone who gets interaction and can design for any kind of project or platform, including designing for pitches. A designer who builds on 5+ years of high-level experience and is eager to push the boundaries of the digital frontier on both the physical and virtual side.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Sr. Design Monk, you will join an international team of designers in crafting amazing work for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- You’ll be part and parcel of one of our five fantastic design teams at the MediaMonks HQ in Hilversum.
- You’ll be designing award-winning websites, apps and experiences; translating creative concepts into functional designs and brand values into compelling visual styles.
- You’ll take the lead for most of your projects, often working together with one or more (junior) designers to flesh out all assets and designs.
- Your job is to make sure aesthetics are harmonized with usability, working side by side with our in-house creatives and UX designers.
- You create original assets and styles that meet and exceed client expectations.
- You produce quick sketches and mockups to support concept proposals.
- You are an experienced designer with at least 5 years of high-level experience in a senior capacity in digital advertising or production.
- As showcased in your interactive portfolio, you have experience with everything from responsive web design for large-scale platforms to mobile apps and ads.
- You can contribute to all stages of the design process, from conceptualizing styles and wireframing websites (IA) to doing layout compositions (UI) and mobile translations.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, colour theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.
- You know how to hover behind junior and mid-level designers in a sacred ritual called constructive feedback.
Join MediaMonks as a Designer
At MediaMonks, you will join a successful and fast-growing international production company. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile and are eager to take on this position, we’d love to welcome you into our fold of fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.