WebGL Developer at MediaMonks BA
Our budding BA office is looking for an English-speaking WebGL Developer to make wild graphics happen in browser windows around the world.
About the Role
- As a WebGL Developer at MediaMonks, you are responsible for programming interactive graphics and shading stunning objects on behalf of the world’s leading creative agencies.
- You make websites that look nothing like websites.
- Graphics play a key role in the experiences you help to produce, whether that’s a 3D breakdown of the world’s most advanced smartphone, a WebGL sea to learn about dolphins in captivity, or abstract renderings of DNA crystals to increase awareness for autism.
- You’ll be working as part of an established mid-size team that operates with our other international offices to craft all kinds of award-winning work for the Web and beyond.
All About You
- You can independently develop fab graphics for mobile and desktop sites and have at least 4 years of shader programming experience.
- You are skilled with 3D modelling tools such as Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3ds Max or Blender.
- You have knowledge of WebGL and/or OpenGL (GLSL).
- You know how to put the Canvas API to work.
- You optimize CPU and GPU performance for breakfast, or dinner if your project needs to go live.
- You are a solid English communicator, especially when it comes to communicating project issues through using ticket systems such as Assembla.
Great to Haves
- Experience with HTML5, CSS, Sass/SCSS, C/C++, ES6, TypeScript, three.js.
- Knowledge of libraries such as Knockout, RequireJS, AngularJS, React.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling formats such as FBX and OBJ.
- Skills with Unity 3D (C# & Shaders).
- Experience with DirectX.
- Experience with Android and or iOS development.
Come Develop Some Cool Shit
If you’re hot on joining budding BA office, we’d love to receive your programming portfolio and examples of your code (e.g. GitHub or Shadertoy).
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun digital production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast growing international environment, full of cool people and projects. If you think you’re the right addition to our company and culture, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.