Design Internship MediaMonks HQ
We’re are looking for our next(-level) intern to join the MediaMonks design department in crafting award-winning digital. If you’re excited about digital design and eager to learn from some of the best designers in the field, apply now and hone your skills for the world’s biggest brands.
About the Internship
- This paid internship gives you a chance to put your visual cortex to work for the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
- Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome.
- You’ll be able to learn for some of most-gifted designers in the industry and ask them so many questions they’ll beg you to stop.
- You’ll learn what it’s actually like to work as designer in digital production.
- You’ll get to know about client presentations and deck design, and how design is integrated into projects and processes at large.
- The work you’ll help to design is guaranteed an audience, and maybe even an award or two.
- If you haven’t already, you should lean back for our latest mixtape to see what kind of work you might be contributing to yourself sometime soon.
- But what is perhaps the most tangible testament of the unadulterated epicness of our internships are the many ex-interns that are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying lead positions within our company.
- The internship runs for 4 to 5 months, but if your attitude and artistry impress us, we’d probably like you to stay a bit longer.
- The design internship is based at our Hilversum headquarters near Amsterdam and includes a wicked winter sports trip or an excellent summer soiree.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to kick-start their professional career with a head start.
- As an advanced student, you’ve gained solid Photoshop skills and are knowledgeable about the good, the bad and the ugly of user interface design.
- You know how to keep your files and layers super-organized, even if you’re a creative mess outside of Photoshop.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions, but know how to pick your battles.
- You are well-versed in English, UX design, and cat videos.
Come Kern with the B est
In addition to great coworkers, MediaMonks serves excellent food cooked fresh everyday, the best parties and winter sports, and a high probability of contributing to award-winning projects.
If you’re ready to take on this internship, update your portfolio, Behance, Dribbble — we’d like to see your best interactive work. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.