Sr. Motion Graphics Designer MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English-speaking master of motion graphics to move pixels across space with grace.
About the Job
- As part of our mighty Animation & Motion Graphics department, you’ll design motion graphics for a wide variety of projects.
- The job’s a mix of original work and creating equally awesome adaptations from existing styles and assets.
- In addition to producing awesome motion graphics, you can also create styleframes in a wide variety of styles from concept to execution.
- You work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft awesome work.
- This means you can team up with world-class developers to work on interactive projects, or collaborate with top-notch artists and illustrators to achieve a specific style. The job is based at our brand-new BA office in Palermo.
- For this senior-level position, we are looking for a versatile animation artist with 5+ years of high-level experience in the motion graphics field.
- You can produce drop-dead gorgeous animations, illustrations and designs, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
- Your first-rate skills with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop are second to none.
- Ideally, you also boast some basic (or bold) skills in traditional animation software and/or Cinema 4D.
- When it comes to animating graphics, you know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- Next to language of motion, you can make yourself clear in English too.
- However, the job’s not only about technical artistry. To excel in this role, you have to be a team player skilled in communicating problems and progress, as well as being practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike.
Join the Party in Palermo
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of hyperlinks. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome coworkers and caffeine, being a Monk comes with a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards, and a rad lunch and benefits, because we’re in advertising.
If your skills at work and play are of equal greatness, we’d love to hear from you. However, let your work speak first by sending us your most animated projects.Please be attentive to the minimum requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short motivation detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.