Case Video Editing Internship at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for an aspiring film editor to help produce case videos for our award-winning projects.
About the Internship
- You’ll work with our marketing & PR team to edit comprehensive case videos for awards submissions, pitch decks and other marketing purposes.
- Working alongside the project’s creative director, you’ll make standout case videos with creative edits that skillfully summarise our productions.
- We’ll look to you to make captures that capture the essence of our (interactive) projects.
- And we’ll persuade you to source and sort-out piles of content, finding the right shots to set the scene.
- The internship is as hands-on as it gets. There will be plenty of feedback and supervision, but we very much believe in the idea of ‘learning through labour’.
- An internship at MediaMonks should be considered a full-time learning position, meaning there’s no time for regular coursework other than your internship-related obligations (pretty great, huh?).
- The intern we’re looking for is a driven individual that already has a fair amount of experience with both editing and animation — enough to be able to work largely independently.
- You are enrolled in a (MBO/HBO/WO) programme.
- You’re experienced with Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- If you can share a showreel with us, that be would awesome.
This Hilversum-based internship lasts for a minimum of 5 months, starting ASAP; so get your drop-dead gorgeous portfolio or unreal reel sent over to us as soon as you can.
Make Your Case
Joining MediaMonks means joining one of the most fun production companies around. It means working in a young, successful, fast-growing international environment, full of cool people and adjectives.
If you’re ready to make the best decision you’ve ever made, apply by sending us your portfolio and cover letter outlining your motivation and learning goals.