Stage Designer at MediaMonks SP
Calling all stage designers to the stage. MediaMonks is looking for the stage designer of the future to design the 💩 out of our physical projects, including VR installations.
- In this technical + creative role, you will design stages, installations and other types of cool on behalf of the world’s leading advertising and their brands.
- You are part of our Vila Madalena Experiential club and will work closely together with our dedicated producers, technical directors, creative teams and designers — setting the stage that you’ll build.
- Because indeed, you are responsible for the physical design of our products and projects from brief to build.
- You design exhibition stands, stages, installations, connected tools, furniture and more based on briefings with or without sketches.
- As part of MediaMonks, you can work together with the best people from all relevant disciplines to produce the best of work, from top-notch artists and designers to eminent engineers and developers.
- You create technical and construction drawings from your own designs or others’.
- You produce 3D models from product designs that can be printed or manufactured otherwise, showing (off) how awesome things will be.
- You check construction drawing from third-party builders.
- You do load calculations and advise on construction and builds.
- You research material properties to check their feasibility for specific projects (e.g. studying materials for heat resistance, load–weight properties, temperature expansion coefficient and other good stuff.).
Roll with MM
In return for your sick skill set, you will be able to work on great projects together with great people. You’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of adjectives.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role.
- A proven record track in stage design.
- We’re looking for an stage designer who is keen to work at the intersection of advertising and technology.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe problems and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You can do all of the above, and more.
- You can work with Autodesk Fusion 360 / SOLIDWORKS or similar tools without screamy capitals.