3D Animation Internship at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is searching for an inspired intern who’s eager to join our Animation & Motion Graphics team in Hilversum. As a 3D animation intern, you’ll help bring some of our best-looking projects to life. So, if you have a talent for animating characters, objects and cameras, start working on that portfolio or reel you’ve been pushing forward forever.
About the Internship
- Internships at MediaMonks are like no other.
- This paid internship will not only give you the chance to stay at the MediaMonks apartment for free: you’ll also get the opportunity to hone your skills working for the world’s biggest brands.
- You won’t be stuck animating buttons forever; instead you’ll be working with and learning from some of the best animators in the world who’ll help you up your game in killer campaign sites, interactive experiences and other awesome animations.
- Under the wings of our lead 3D Monks, you’ll help produce 3D animation projects, working for real clients, under real deadlines.
- You’ll work side by side with our artists and animators to (create and) animate characters in an (un)believable way.
- The internship is not just about technical growth; as part of a 60-Monk strong department, you’ll also be learning the ins and outs of working as part of a team within the digital production industry.
- There’ll be plenty of feedback, supervision and afterwork drinks, but we very much believe in the idea of ‘learning through labour’.
- This internship is a full-time position with little to no time for regular coursework.
Apply for the Best Internship of Your Life
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of A+ food, and A-OK coffee, you’ll get to work for A-list clients and get an all-access pass to our parties and winter sports. What’s the catch? This.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds (as long as you’re a student enrolled in a relevant programme). Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal motivation including your learning goals for this internship. Questions? [email protected] has the answers.
- You’re enrolled in a relevant higher (MBO/HBO/WO) education programme.
- When it comes to animation, you know how to get the principal details right, or break ’em for artistic effect.
- You have a basic understanding of character animation.
- You know your way around Autodesk Maya.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D and/or After Effects is a definite plus, but not essential for applying.
- More importantly: you’re a hard worker and fast learner, and can quickly ada to new situations and challenges.
- You’re open to feedback and critique.
- Bonus: if you have any experience with modelling, rigging or shading, you get an extra cookie.