Business Manager at MediaMonks LDN
We're are looking to fortify our brand-new Farringdon fortress with a production-savvy go-getter who will manage business accounts at the intersection of creativity and technology.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Business Monk at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the first point of contact for our clients, who seek MediaMonks for the creative production of their digital projects and campaigns.
- You’ll work side by side with (potential) clients to engage new production projects from the start.
- The work you help engage will be wide and diverse, ranging from big website builds, and global rich media campaigns to mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- You are responsible for managing various business accounts, making sure the work being produced exceeds the client’s expectations.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
Become a Business Monk
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part a truly global company working as one office across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This mid-level role requires someone with 4+ years’ of relevant experience as a Business Manager or Marketer.
- You have experience working at the client side, within an international / multinational company.
- Preferably you have a background within the fashion / beauty industry.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a basic technical or a creative/commercial perspective.
- With the backing of our senior producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in managing the business of digital production projects in a fast-paced environment.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies, because while managing relationships is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to help scope and propose target-driving quotes and timings.
- With strong presentation skills, you can sell people on MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture to (potential) partners at every turn.
- You make it your business to keep clients happy.
- You are an outgoing, sociable individual, ready and willing to help us drink beers on Friday afternoons (or whatever drink tickles your fancy).