Native Spanish Video Editor / Motion Graphics Designer at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a junior- to mid-level Motion Graphics Monk who speaks Spanish fluently, to move pixels across space with grace.
About the Job
- You’ll be part of an international project team and create edits for a wide variety of brands.
- The job’s a mix of original work and creating adaptations from existing styles and assets.
- You work as part of a fully integrated production operation, with Monks from multiple production disciplines working together to craft the work.
- You will be creating Motion Graphics to make your edits shine.
- This full-time position is based at our HQ Office in Hilversum (<meta name=“Amsterdam”/>).
- You can natively read and write in Spanish and are able to take briefs and copy in your language and craft them into an art piece.
- You speak English fluently.
- You are an editing artist with 2+ years of experience that if needed can be combined with animations, illustrations and designs, even under skinny jeans-tight deadlines.
- Your first-rate skills with Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop are second to none.
- To excel in this role, you have to be a team player, skilled in communicating problems and progress, and practiced in working together with juniors and seniors alike.
Come Play for a Pay