Lead Digital Product Designer MediaMonks MX
Hear, hear! Our Monastery in Mexico City is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking tastemaker to direct and develop of attractive interactive work. As one of the first 20 Monks to join our MX team, you’ll play a key role in establishing MediaMonks as one of the top creative production partners in Latin America.
Role & Responsibilities
- At our Condesa crib, you’ll work as part of a fast-growing team of Monks to create and direct amazing designs for digital products, platforms and campaigns for the likes of Aeromexico, Victoria, CEMEX and Club Premier.
- As our lead designer, you’ll help to build our local team of designers as well as the ways in which we design.
- On the one hand, the job is about bringing in new work by developing pitch-winning designs for our proposals.
- On the other, you’ll lead the design for running projects, helping to work out the design on every level for digital products and platforms.
- You also play a role in designing a roadmap for future development, running workshops and presentations to propose new requirements in collaboration with the client.
- Your research and broad knowledge of UX and UI design will make for a foundation upon which great solutions can be built.
- With your articulate grasp of fundamentals like typography, interaction design, user flows and storytelling, you can get teams to improve the work on both an aesthetic and functional level.
- The aim is digital excellence, not just pixel-pushing and debugging — KPIs are key.
- You’ll make sure our designs adhere to guidelines, are consistent across formats, look pixel-perfect on any device and meet and exceed the client’s expectations and our own quality standards.
Become Our Digital Tastemaker
MediaMonks is most likely the only company you would kill to work for. You’ll be part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one team across 13 locations with 1100 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do award-winning work with prize-worthy coworkers as part of a super-fast-moving company, we’d to love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this role. Questions? [email protected] has answers.
- For this senior-level position with 5+ years of experience, you need to boast a beautiful portfolio of top-of-class digital products and platforms, spanning the entire spectrum of UX, UI and interaction design.
- You have proven experience applying your design skills to a wide variety of projects and can quickly come up with spot-on executions for innovative briefs.
- Having earned your stripes in the field, you’re ready to take on mentor-like responsibilities, helping other designers improve their work through a sacred dance better known as the hovering art director.
- You can decode and translate client briefs and needs, and help defining what needs to be achieved in the first place. Beyond aesthetic excellence, your portfolio clearly demonstrates presentation, research, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- You appreciate how people interact with digital content and understand how great design can enhance the user experience.
- In addition to visual prowess, you have strong professional skills and feel confident in tackling high-end projects for our biggest clients in Mexico.
- You know how to present solutions to colleagues and clients alike, and can defend our creative vision with passion.