Senior UX Designer at MediaMonks SH
☰ Hamburger lovers and haters, MediaMonks Shanghai is looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking User Experience Designer to tackle a range of digital products and platforms for one of China’s biggest international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
● At our Shanghai office, you’ll be joining a dedicated team of Monks that works alongside our international offices to produce high-end work for a top-name client.As a Lead UX Monk, you head up our local UX team which is responsible for designing the exact workings of the user experience to bring our projects to the point of production.
● You’ll employ your expert knowledge of UX design to organize the right process and approach for every project.
● You’ll help to shape our digital platforms and products by bringing fresh ideas to the table, elevating the user experience to new heights.
● You’ll bring fresh solutions to the table and put a positive spin on content and interaction concepts to elevate user experiences to new heights.
● Together with the team, you’ll produce high-quality deliverables spanning from wireframes, sitemaps and user flows to interactive prototypes.
● You’ll write detailed briefings for our global team of visual designer and produce lean documentation on features and functionalities to instruct our developers.
● You’ll create presentations that clearly lay out our UX thinking and process to clients and coworkers alike.
● The ultimate goal is to bring about great user experiences that also meet the commercial and creative goals of the project.
Does This Gig Have Your Name All Over It? At MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting. You’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market.
You’ll get to be part of a truly international company creative people would kill to work for. We’ll give you an unlimited supply A-OK coffee, and a one-of-a-kind company culture — characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. Thirsty? Let’s meet for a drink.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? [email protected] has the answers.
● For this position, we’re looking for an English + Mandarin-speaking UX Designer who is experienced in creating digital products and experience at a high, international level.
● For this position, we’re looking to hire a seasoned UX Designer who’s capable and confident in leading a fast-growing team in a fast-paced environment.
● You’re ready to take team-lead responsibilities, helping our UX projects, people and processes get better through feedback, leadership and mentorship.
● You know Sketch like the back of your hand and are no stranger to prototyping tools such as Marvel.
● You can create decks that clearly communicate our UX thinking to our clients and
● You’re well-versed in interaction and user-centric design and keep up-to-date with the latest UX developments, trends, fads and innovations.
● You’re meticulous in your process, and have an eagle-eye for detail.
● You’re open to feedback and eager to go the extra mile for every milestone.