Creative Director for Digital Platforms MediaMonks MX
Our budding office in Mexico City is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking CD with a knack for digital platforms. We’re looking to hire a CD who’s practiced in producing digital concepts for websites, apps and other digital transformation projects. If you believe that dot-coms should be flagships, we’d love to have you on board.
Role & Responsibilities
- As our local CD, you’ll work with a fast-growing team of Monks in Condesa in crafting high-end websites, apps and e-comm platforms for leading businesses and brands.
- You’re creatively responsible for producing pitch-winning responses to client briefs, RFPs and RFIs — delivering beautifully designed decks that are in line with the client’s strategy, goals, timings and budget.
- You’re responsible for the creative execution of the concepts MediaMonks develops for A-list clients in and around Mexico such as Google, Aeromexico, Starbucks, Club Premier and ABI.
- You’ll also act as our creative lead on several running projects, fine-tuning concepts by fleshing out their looks, features and flow.
- You balance sales with story, conversion with creativity and experience with ecommerce — making sure creative and commercial goals live in perfect harmony.
- You help to develop the creative vision from scratch, guiding the concept and design up until the launch.
Turn Creative Briefs into Business
If you are capable and crazy enough to join MediaMonks on our (first, second,) third adventure in Latin America, you’d be crazy not to do it. You’ll join a super-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. In addition to an unlimited supply of award-winning projects, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- For this lead position, we’re looking for an inspiring CD with 5+ years of experience leading digital products such as brand apps and dot-com websites.
- You speak English as well as Spanish fluently at the highest professional level.
- You’re a digital genius with an innate taste for technology, an instinct for interaction and a natural feel for digital design.
- Much more than coming up with ideas, you provide creative leadership and direction from concept to execution while being more than happy to get your hands dirty in the process.
- You know how to translate brand objectives into great user experiences, fueled by real customer needs.
- You represent the sweet spot between UX, UI and creativity.
- You can independently run fast-paced pitches, and love going the extra mile when pushing running projects to perfection.
- Lastly, as part of a global company operating as one team, you need to be able to successfully direct work at a distance, across teams and time zones.