Business Manager MediaMonks HQ [mid-level]
MediaMonks is hiring a Business Monk to look after our long-term partnerships and agency accounts to make magic happen.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Business Monk at the biggest creative production company on the planet, you are the first point of contact for your clients. You act as a bridge between agencies, brands and the build.
- You work side by side with our clients to shape production projects from the start.
- The work you help engage will be wide and diverse, ranging from big website builds, and global rich media campaigns to mobile apps and games, virtual reality experiences, interactive films, installations and more.
- You are responsible for managing various accounts. You help to make sure the work being produced meets the requirements and exceeds the expectations.
- Delivering against monthly and annual targets, you help to grow business accounts into a long-term success for all parties.
- This mid-level role requires someone with prior experience managing accounts in digital advertising or production.
- You have experience writing proposals and can propose solutions from either a technical or a strong creative/commercial perspective.
- With the backing of our senior producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in advising clients on creative (digital) production.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you’ve got to grasp technology in a way that allows you to scope projects and set up realistic and target-driven quotes and timings.
- Fluid written and spoken English is vital for communicating effectively with colleagues and clients alike.
- You are comfortable representing MediaMonks by showcasing our cases, capabilities and culture in client meetings.
Become a Business Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. In return for your attentiveness to details and deadlines, we provide an exciting place to work, filled with excellent people who know how to party extremely well.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.